There are hundreds of reasons to visit Ocean City, MD. The list is endless and we have so many recommendations, it was hard to narrow it down to just 10!
Here are our top picks:
- Our 10 mile long, free, beautiful, clean, non smoking beach.
- Our 3 mile Boardwalk was ranked #2 in the top 10 in the nation by a panel of experts. Some highlights include an over 100 year old Carousel @ Trimpers Rides, Thrashers French Fries (you don’t know what you’re missing), Pier & Boardwalk rides and amusements, the infamous Dumser’s ice cream, arcades & games, a tram the runs the length of the Boardwalk, Giant pier Ferris Wheel that offers views of the boardwalk, beach/ocean & Bay; shopping, restaurants…it’s endless fun!
- The fantastic year round festivals and events from SPRINGFEST, Spring Crusin, Bikes to the Beach, OC Air Show, Movies on the Beach every few days in season, July 4th Beach free concert & fireworks over the ocean, Ravens Bash, Jeep Week, OC Bike Fest, SUNFEST, Fall Cruisin’ & WinterFest to name a few.
- Endless Water sports: Charter Boat fishing (or rent your own boat or enjoy fishing from multiple piers or surf fishing), Jet ski rentals, Parasailing, kayaking, taking a tour boat cruise in the ocean and so much more.
- Seacrets: Jamaica USA: Ranked #11 of the top restaurant, bars in the US by USA today
- 17 Championship Golf Courses
- Jolly Roger’s Splash Mountain Water Park
- Ocean City, MD’s close proximity to: 1) Assateague Island, a beautiful beach which is also the home to Wild ponies freely roaming the area. 2) Berlin, MD, voted America’s Coolest Small Town in America by Budget Travel readers.
- The incredible Sunrises over the ocean and the Sunsets over the bay.
- Candy Kitchen: With locally made salt water taffy, fudge and so many wonderful treats, it’s easy to see why it’s probably the top ranked in town. Now that you know just a smidgen of the things Ocean City, MD offers, we hope you’re planning your visit! OCRooms & Grand Escape OC, offer Beach Houses, Apartments, a hotel and a motel that accommodate from 1 to 40 guests each. Locations include Ocean block, Bay front, and from ½ block to just 2 blocks from the beach and boardwalk. Visit us for friendly, knowledgeable guest service, great accommodations for every budget and lifestyle. Let us help you make your best Ocean City, Maryland memories.