CHECK-IN TIME is after 4 pm and CHECK-OUT TIME is 10 am. Early check-in is possible if the Unit was not occupied the night before, but is not guaranteed. There may also be an additional fee for early check-in. Please call the day before your scheduled arrival date to arrange your check-in. In most circumstances, you will be sent your check-in door code. Please keep in mind the door code will not work until 4pm on the reserved check-in day, unless early check-in has been approved and arranged.
This apartment is NON SMOKING! (Including the Decks, Porches & Steps)
Pets are not permitted under any condition.
- DAMAGE/RESERVATION DEPOSIT – A damage/Reservation Deposit of $1500 is required. The full amount of this deposit must be received upon booking the reservation. The Deposit automatically converts to a security/damage deposit upon arrival. The Security/Damage Deposit is not applied toward the rental amount. The Security/Damage deposit is, however, fully refundable within thirty (30) days of departure, provided all of the following provisions are met:
- No damage is done to the unit or its contents.
- No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets, or collection of rent for services rendered during your stay.
- All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in dumpster, and soiled dishes are washed and placed back in the cabinets.
- Any and all charges accrued during the stay are to be paid in full prior to departure.
- No linens are lost or damaged.
- The renter’s departure is no later than the 10 a.m. check-out time.
- The renter is not evicted by the owner or representative of the owner, law enforcement or the security company employed by the complex.
- No parties or gatherings are held at any time.
Payment – The balance of your rental is due no later than 30 days prior to your arrival.
Cancellations – A thirty (30) day cancellation notice is required for cancellation. Cancellations that are made more than thirty (30) days prior to the arrival date will incur a 30% (of the deposit) penalty. Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay, that are made within thirty (30) days of the arrival date, forfeit the full advance payment and damages/reservation deposit. Cancellation or early departure does warrant any refund of rent or deposit.
Maximum Occupancy – The maximum number of guests per unit is 20. Additional guests are not permitted without the written consent of the owner or (Manager representing the owner). Violation of this rule is grounds for immediate eviction.
No Daily Maid Service – While linens may be included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. Guest must provide their beach towels. We do not permit any towels or linens to be taken from the unit. In addition, you should bring laundry soap, dish soap, paper towels, toilet paper, and other household paper supplies.
Falsified Reservations – Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit, and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
Written Exceptions – Any exceptions to the above-mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance by the owner or property manager.
- Hurricane or Storm Policy – No refunds will be given unless: The National Weather Service orders MANDATORY EVACUATION in a “Tropical Storm / Hurricane Warning Area”. The Refund will consist of:
- Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered.
- Any unused portion of rent from a guest scheduled to arrive during mandatory evacuation.